TEXTILE RECYCLING AD (the “Company”) processes your personal data in accordance with the requirements of the General Regulation on Personal Data Protection (EU Regulation 2016/679) and the Personal Data Protection Act.
According to Art. 4 of EU Regulation 2016/679, “personal data” is any information relating to an identified natural person or a person who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by an identifier such as name, identification number, location data , an online identifier or one or more characteristics specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, intellectual, economic, cultural or social identity of that individual.
In accordance with our obligations under Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council (the “General Data Protection Regulation”), the Company ensures that the processing of personal data such as name, address, telephone and email address will always be in accordance with the Regulation and the applicable Bulgarian legislation in the field of personal data protection.
- Collection and use of personal data
The company collects personal data in order to prepare for:
- Preparation and conclusion of a contract, including its implementation and
- Marketing activities – in case the personal data are provided after giving explicit, free and informed consent for their use.
The personal data provided by you are processed only for the purposes of the activity of the site www.textilerecycling.bg. The goals of our activity are organization for recovery of shoe and textile waste (STW) in the sense of the Waste Management Act, management of user profiles on the website and statistical goals related to internal analysis and improvement of the Company’s activity.
The Company does not collect personal data other than those necessary for carrying out its activities or those provided by you with your explicit and free consent.
- The personal data we process
2.1. For the purposes of concluding a contract and customer service
For the purposes of concluding a contract, we collect the following personal data:
- Name and surname;
- Company name;
- E-mail address;
- Contact phone;
Personal data is collected through the contact form on our website. The processing of personal data is necessary for the preparation of a contract to which the data subject will be a party, or for taking steps at the request of the data subject before the conclusion of a contract (Article 6, paragraph 1, letter “b” of the Regulation).
2.2. For the purposes of marketing activities
For newsletter and other marketing activities we collect the following personal data: · Two names;
- E-mail address;
- Other data provided by you in connection with specific marketing purposes for which you have been informed;
2.3. Technical information
Each time you open the website of www.textilerecycling.bg and/or the various sections in it, we receive information in the form of an information protocol with the following content:
- Your IP address and the page from which you are redirected to our site;
- Information about your stay on our website and the sections you have visited; · Information about your browser and operating system;
- Other type of technical information, according to the technical requirements of the information system;
- Personal data that are not processed
The company does not collect or process personal data that:
- Reveal the racial or ethnic origin of consumers or other data related to their health or mental condition;
- Disclose political, religious or philosophical beliefs, or trade union membership; · Disclose genetic or biometric data or data on the sexual orientation of users. 4. Grounds and objectives for personal data processing by the Company
The company does not make automated decision-making, and the provided data will not be used for advertising or marketing purposes and will not be provided to third parties, except in certain cases, namely:
- When this is provided by law;
- If duly requested by a competent state or judicial authority;
- When we have received your explicit consent to do so.
4.1. Grounds for processing personal data
Reasons for processing personal data are the following:
- Before contractual and contractual relations with clients, in connection with concluding a contract for purchase of goods from distance;
- Your explicit and freely stated consent for the processing of a certain type of personal data; · Legal requirements related to the activity of the Company.
4.2 Purposes of personal data processing
- The execution of all actions related to the conclusion of a contract between the Company and the consumer;
- Accounting regulatory requirements;
- Notifying you for news and current information;
- Answers to inquiries and questions.
- Term of storage of the provided data
The company stores your data in accordance with the deadlines provided by law. The main criterion by which we will determine the duration of processing is the time for which the information is needed.
In cases where no contract is concluded, your personal data will be deleted in a timely manner. The personal data provided for the pursuance of the contract will be stored for the period of its pursuance. In cases where we process personal data on the basis of your consent, it will be stored until you withdraw your consent and exercise your right to be forgotten/to delete all personal data that you have provided.
- Technical security regarding the protection of personal data
The company has introduced all technical and organizational measures needed for the processing and protecting of the personal data in connection with EU Regulation 2016/679 and the applicable Bulgarian legislation.
The measures taken correspond to the specific risks associated with the processing and storage of personal data provided. Organizationally and technically, the protection of your data from loss, alteration, theft or unauthorized access of unauthorized third parties is ensured.
To facilitate the use of the online store www.textilerecycling.bg, we use “cookies”. Cookies are small data files that are stored on your computer’s hard drive by your browser and are necessary for the use of our website.
If you do not wish to receive cookies, please configure your Internet browser to delete all cookies from your computer’s hard drive, block cookies or warn you before storing cookies.
- Sharing and disclosing personal data with third parties
In certain cases, the Company may disclose certain personal data to our partners or subcontractors who work with us by providing products and services related to the Company’s activities or assisting the Company in its marketing activities.
The Company may disclose your personal data to third parties, including such third parties located outside the European Union, in compliance with the requirements of the Regulation, such as:
- When organizing games, competitions or promotions, according to the rules of specific games; · Couriers and/or other third parties who organize the delivery of the products;
- Third parties with whom the Company has a contractual relationship in connection with the delivery and measurement of content or advertisements, including servers for delivery of advertising content, stock exchanges for inventory (Ad Exchanges) publishing tools (SSP), advertising tools (DSP);
- Third parties with whom the Company has a contractual relationship for the use of Virtual Servers (VPS);
- Third parties providing services to improve the advertising targeting of the products and services of the Company;
- Providers of server and cloud services related to the orders and maintenance of the call center;
- Third parties providing services to the Company such as accountants, auditors, lawyers, notaries, advertising and PR agencies or companies engaged in systematic data administration.
The company will share personal data with third parties only after the explicit provision of technical and legal mechanisms under which the processing of shared personal data will take place in accordance with the requirements of Regulation 679/2016 and Bulgarian legislation.
The Company obliged to take all actions to ensure the legitimate processing of personal data in accordance with the confidentiality requirements set out in this Policy.
- Your rights as a personal data subject
According to the Regulation, each personal data subject has the following rights: 9.1. Right of access
You have the right to choose free of charge what personal data to process and to process such. 9.2. Right of adjustment
In the event of a discrepancy between your data and those we process, you have the right to request that we correct, without undue delay, all data that we hold and are inaccurate.
9.3. Right to limit processing
In certain circumstances, you have the right to request restriction or blocking of the processing of certain data. Such cases are the need to verify the accuracy of your personal data, the grounds for processing or the illegality of their processing.
9.4. Right to delete
In case the grounds of processing have ceased to exist, you have the right to request the deletion of all data processed by us.
9.5. Right to transfer data
In case you want to use your personal data provided electronically for the same service, but from another provider, you have the right to request their transfer to another provider in a machine readable format. This right applies only to the data you have provided to us with your consent.
9.6. Right to object
If you do not agree with the way we process your personal data, you have the right to object. This right shall apply only to the data, processing of which is necessary for the performance of a task in the public interest or in the exercise of official powers provided on the administrator, as well as data,
the processing of which is necessary for the legitimate interests of the administrator or to a third party, except where the interests of the data subject take precedence over such interests.
9.7. Right of withdrawal of consent
When providing data on the basis of your consent, you have the right at any time to request the withdrawal your consent for processing the specific type of personal data.
9.8. Right of appeal
If you are not satisfied with the way the application submitted by you has been administered in connection with any of the above rights or you believe that we do not process your personal data lawfully, you have the right to file a complaint to the Commission for Personal Data Protection, which is the supervisory authority responsible for the implementation of EU Regulation 2016/679 and the Personal Data Protection Act.
If you wish to exercise any of the above rights, you can send the relevant application with your exact request to the following email address: email@example.com